Welcome to the Tulane University Software Distribution Center!
This site is only accessible to current Tulane University faculty, staff and students.
The software available from this portal is a benefit of university affiliation. Once an individual graduates, separates from, or otherwise leaves from the university, access to this site and the ability to download or license software will be revoked.
If you encounter any difficulties, please view the support section for answers
to your questions or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tulane has updated its anti-virus software and now offers Trend Micro anti-virus products. McAfee software is no longer available through through Tulane or e-Academy.
- Read the terms of service for each product carefully. Some software is offered on an annual basis from the date of purchase, others for longer periods, and some applications must be renewed on a fixed calendar basis, regardless of purchase date.
- Certain software titles NOT licensed by the university are provided via this site as a convenience to Tulane users. Tulane cannot issue refunds for software NOT licensed by the university. Software NOT licensed by the university includes (but is not limited to):
- Microsoft Office 365 (for students)
- Thomson Reuters' EndNote & Reference Manager
- If you have any questions or concerns about which software purchases are through Tulane and which are directly through the publisher, please write to email@example.com.
- The VMware products available on this Web store are for academic use only and should not be used for administrative purposes
- Only currently enrolled students may log in to this Web store. A currently enrolled student is an individual that has registered for one or more classes in a given term.